They are the best MIG/MAG inverter welding machine is its class. It also produces the lowest weld spatter in its class. It is the perfect marriage between power, performance and versatility.
The digital control panel is made easy for the welder. It has a winning combination of high duty cycle and light weight.
- IGBT Module
- Weld 0.6-1.6mm. (up to model) Solder wire
- Energy saving & High efficiency
- Digital control for easy operation
- Easy to move around. Built in with wheel for easy transpot
- Thermostatic and electronic protection from current over-load
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
Typical Usage :-
- Tool/Die repair
- Plant fabrication
- Vessel/ Tank/ Boiler Fabrication
- Home and Farm use
To select the right product, you need to know the type of input power available:
Single-Phase input power is typically found in homes and garages (115VAC or 230VAC).
Three-Phase input power is common in industrial settings.